I am a foreign person who would like to incorporate a company in Singapore.

Will I be able to relocate to Singapore to manage my business?

Yes, you will need to incorporate your Singapore company and subsequently apply for an Entrepreneur Pass or Employment Pass from the Ministry of Manpower.